SymposiumGo greets you to this website with our webinars are listed to guide you in your professional course. SymposiumGo commands website possession, control, and enterprise. Kindly go through the terms & conditions agreement cautiously prior using this site. By using this website, you agree to be obliged by the notices, policies, terms, and conditions mentioned. Moreover, below are specified that you consent to place an order, browsing this site, utilizing any info, submitting your personal info to SymposiumGo without restraint:
Except for seeing, observing, sharing, and printing the content on the site, you cannot exercise in contradiction to the below-mentioned conditions:
1. The content on the site can be used only for an individual, personal, informational, or within business purposes.
2. The content is not provided, traded, licensed or leased neither the access is given to the content for any monetary gain or compensation.
3. There are a copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights on the content of this site.
4. Without graphics of this site accompanying the text cannot be used.
Below are mentioned the conditions to use the hyperlink from any of the links mentioned on the site:
1. Any of our site's hyperlink should not be used in a manner which implies that you are endorsed or your website by SymposiumGo.
2. Any backlink to the site should not be employed in any form that might misinterpret, disgraces or defames SymposiumGo.
3. Also, any backlink to the site cannot be used on any web page containing malicious content or activity.
4. SymposiumGo can terminate your right without any reason or no reason to link or hyperlink to the site at any time.
User Conduct on the site
While you are using the site, you agree not to practice any of the following points mentioned below:
• Any actions such as deleting, replacing and hacking including changing or try to rearrange any content on the site.
• Hindering, stopping or controlling the standard routines of the site by either implementing software or back channels of any kind. Planned or intentional impediments to the site's networks and connections.
• Any actions such as compilation and offload data accommodated on the site. Harvesting information through the use of robots and spiders or any other device of the site.
• To use marks or trademarks without our prior written consent of SymposiumGo's service is entirely prohibited; this includes search engine keywords, meta tags, and hidden content as well.
• Any use of material/information & images/photographs on this site in any way that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
• It also includes violation of the legal rights of any third party by threatening, humiliating, harassing, besmirching & stalking, etc.
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions of Use:
SymposiumGo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions anytime with or without notice. You are in charge to keep yourself updated and review from time to time so you can comply with them. Your continued usage of our site even after the changes implemented will automatically imply you are in agreement and accept the revised terms and conditions for further use. In case, you do not agree with the requirements set forth, kindly stop using the site instantly.
Termination of the site and or Modifications to site:
SymposiumGo further reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the site at any time with or without notice. The termination or restriction can be temporary or permanent. We can also put limitations on specific features and services or charge fees for access to these features and services without notice or liability without notice or liability.
You acknowledge and agree by using the site SymposiumGo that we will not be liable in any manner to you or any other third party involved in case your access to the site is terminated.
SymposiumGo strives to provide accurate and fresh data. Unfortunately, it is an impossible task to assure the website is free of human or technological errors is not possible. The site may contain errors, and some data might be unfinished or any other typographical errors. Hence, SymposiumGo continues to reserve the right to correct, change or revise any mistakes, overlook, omission, modify & update data at any time without an earlier declaration.